Offering both telerehab and in-clinic treatment.
We are providing a combination of both treatments. If you're new to telerehab, you can learn more here. Continue reading this page to learn more about the precautions we are taking during the pandemic.
COVID-19 Clinic Update
WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR IN-CLINIC APPOINTMENTS AS OF MAY 11th, 2020
Country Hills Physiotherapy is happy to announce we are now SAFELY providing Physiotherapy Services. We are hoping in the coming weeks we can start booking in for Massage Therapy services as well once we hear more from the Government. We know how important treatment is to you and we are excited to help you get back to your everyday!
To make an appointment please call the clinic at 403-747-0755 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our reduced schedule and capacity to accommodate COVID-19 physical distancing allows us to strictly adhere to the government issued infection control protocols in between each patient to ensure the safety of all of our staff, patients and patrons to the building.
Our priority is the safety and wellness of our patients and staff. As regulated health care professionals, we strictly abide by the specific guidelines indicated by the Government of Alberta and our regulatory bodies regarding reopening our clinics during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We look forward to helping you achieve your best health!
We would like to inform you of the policies we are implementing at our clinic:
- All patients will be required to wear a mask while in the clinic for their appointment. If you have your own mask, please bring it. If not, one will be provided to you.
- All patients will be asked to wait in their car until their therapist calls them to enter the clinic. If you are walking to your appointment, please wait outside the building (weather permitted) or at the entrance of the building.
- Our Clinicians and Administration Staff will always be wearing masks; gloves when warranted.
- Our appointment schedule has been adapted to reduce the number of people in the clinic at one time.
- We are continuing to be extra vigilant in adhering to all of our Infection Protection and Control Policies, with increased disinfecting of all door handles, countertops, and other high-touch surfaces.
- Treatment areas are thoroughly sanitized after each patient.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic for your use.
- Patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 one day prior to their appointment. Clinicians have the right to refuse treatment to anyone exhibiting symptoms.
- Staff will be screened for COVID-19 daily and will stay at home if required
- Staff have been provided information on physical distancing, and these practices will be followed
- There will be no in-clinic payment accepted at this time in order to minimize touch points. Patients will be contacted within 24 hours of their appointment for payment which will be accepted by e-transfer or credit card.
The Country Hills Physio Team